Being one of the quality oriented manufacturers, exporters and suppliers, we are affianced in offering Non Ionic Polyelectrolyte Liquid. This liquid is processed under the stern direction of our adroit professionals using supreme quality chemicals and contemporary techniques. Offered liquid is used as drilling mud additive, waste water clarifier, sludge treatment and many more applications. Moreover, the offered Non Ionic Polyelectrolyte Liquid is made available for clients in numerous packaging options at economical prices.
- Longer shelf life
- Insoluble in organic solvents
- High mixing ratio
- Optimum solubility
Non Ionic Polyelectrolyte Liquid
Acurofloc NL35 non-ionic polyelectrolyte liquid is soluble, and insoluble in organic solvents. It presents high polymer electrolyte characteristics in neutral and alkaline mediums. It is sensitive to salt electrolyte, and can be cross-linked into an insoluble gel with the high chemical price metal ion.
- Materials used for drilling mud additives, can reduce the friction of the drill bit to extend the service life of drill bits to improve the penetration rate and the footage, reduce the time for drilling the plug, the collapse of effective anti-wells, in addition to thickening the water used in flooding, fracturing fluid and selective water shutoff, for Enhanced Oil Recovery Significant Effect
- In the mining, coal mining industry can be used for waste water, coal washing waste water clarifier.
- Used for municipal sewage sludge, municipal solid waste and industrial effluent
- Paper-making industry for the clarification of liquid caustic soda, fiber dispersing agent, can improve the beating, the filler retention agents, paper strengthening agent, can be used to improve the treatment rate and the white water recovery
- Used in Textile, Carpet Industry, Sizing, Quick-setting Cement, Synthetic Resin Coating. Photosensitive Polymers, Adhesives, Dispersing Agent, as well as Agricultural Soil Gel, Slurry Stabilizers, Soil Amendments
- Oil field water treatment to deal with the recovery of oil.