Silver Based Oxidising Disinfectant
- Environmentally friendly: its principal constituent; hydrogen peroxide, does not pollute, as it eventually breaks down into its original, non-polluting constituents, water and oxygen.
- Extremely effective biocide: far more effective than sodium hypochlorite or bromine.
- Wide spectrum, no-gap biocide: sanitizing disinfectant effective against all bacteria, viruses, fungi and algae, a simple 'one-stop' approach.
- Destroys biofilm: unlike bromine or chlorine, it removes the protection that biofilm affords to bacteria and viruses.
- Long term effectiveness: has a long lasting residual effect in water and remains stable at high water/air temperatures; its effectiveness actually increases at high temperatures.
- Simple application: easily dosed into the water supply, using a simple reliable dosing system.
- Simple to monitor: product concentrations can be easily and accurately measured.
- Safe: in its diluted state it does not cause irritation to the skin, eyes, and mucous membranes, nor is it toxic or have any carcinogenic or mutagenic effects.
Food processing industry
Fruit and vegetables
Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Plant
Hospitals, Public & Commercial Buildings
Hospitals, nursing and old peoples homes
Medical & Cosmetics
Medical, dental and veterinary surgeries
Chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic laboratories.
|Minimum Order Quantity||30 Kilogram|
|Type||Surface Disinfectant , Air Disinfectant , Water Disinfectant |
|Packaging Size||1kg, 5kg, 30kg|
|Packaging Type||Bottle |
|Brand||Huwa-San , Biosafe , Cidex , Sanosil , Others |