Silver Hydrogen Peroxide
- Environmentally friendly: its principal constituent; hydrogen peroxide, does not pollute, as it eventually breaks down into its original, non-polluting constituents, water and oxygen.
- Extremely effective biocide: far more effective than sodium hypochlorite or bromine.
- Wide spectrum, no-gap biocide: sanitizing disinfectant effective against all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and algae, a simple 'one-stop' approach.
- Destroys biofilm: unlike bromine or chlorine, it removes the protection that biofilm affords to bacteria and viruses.
- Long-term effectiveness: has a long-lasting residual effect in water and remains stable at high water/air temperatures; its effectiveness actually increases at high temperatures.
- Simple application: easily dosed into the water supply, using a simple reliable dosing system.
- Simple to monitor: product concentrations can be easily and accurately measured.
- Safe: in its diluted state it does not cause irritation to the skin, eyes, and mucous membranes, nor is it toxic or has any carcinogenic or mutagenic effects.
Drinks industry dairy industry food processing industry
AgricultureAnimal husbandryFruit and vegetablesManufacturers
Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Plant
Hospitals, Public & Commercial BuildingsHospitals, nursing, and old peoples homes
Medical & CosmeticsMedical, dental, and veterinary surgeriesChemical, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic laboratories.Consumer Goods Tourism Household Swimming Pools
Water Supplies Drinking water
|Minimum Order Quantity ||30 Kilogram |
|Type ||Surface Disinfectant, Air Disinfectant, Water Disinfectant |
|Form ||Liquid |
|Packaging Size ||1kg, 5kg, 30kg |
|Packaging Type ||Bottle |
|Brand ||Huwa-San , Biosafe , Cidex , Sanosil , Others |